Wednesday 13 December 2017

Every thing is created TWICE: Self Development

"Ali, come to my office"
As soon as Ali heard this voice, his forehead started sweating, he became confused and under pressure.
"What went wrong? What went wrong?", Ali was asking himself
"Everything was good, all deals were closed in time, profit is high, I reached office in time, yesterday i did late sitting...What went wrong? what went wrong?"Ali was talking to himself. His body language was at worst.

I was observing this all, and was thinking how to help him.
Ali went into boss' room and came out within in 10 minutes shaking his head and saying "No No" in low tone. I wanted to ask him about this short meeting, but couldn't.

At lunch break, I asked Ali
"What happened at boss room"
It was just simple question, but followed by so much angry reply.
"I don't want to work here. This organization never respected good performers, that is why people leave them in just 2 years. I am resigning tomorrow morning. I'll put resignation on one day notice. I don't care about my experience letter and final settlement. He is such a bul..."
I interrupted, "Hey, hey man, hold one. Apply breaks man."
"I don't know, why boss is always angry and unsatisfied with me and happy with others"
"Because you allow him to do so" I replied softly.
"Me, what is this non-sense?"
"Yes, you"
"How?"
"Your pre-occupied mindset allow him to do so"
"Now what is this pre-occupied mind?"
"Look Ali, listen to me carefully. Everything is created twice, once in our mind and then into reality. Our feelings are released from our body in form of energy. These feelings also control our body language. When negative thoughts are generated, they release negative feelings and release negative energy. This energy is attracted by other persons' negative energy. As a result you create such situation that never goes into your favor."
"So, as per your recommendation, I must start laughing when boss calls me in his room" He said in taunting tone.
"Yes" I replied and smiled.
"Everything is in our control. We are master of our soul and leader of our destiny. If you start thinking and generating positive vibes (feelings / energy), they will be attracted by other person and lead to good situation. Next time try it." I said and went to my workstation.

Next day, same situation. Me and Ali were engaged in deep discussion. Suddenly we heard loud voice,
"Ali, come to my office"
Ali smiled and replied in same louder tone "Yes sir, m here". I was shocked.
Ali went into boss room, and came back after an hour.
"What happened inside?"
"We had cup of coffee, and discussed many new ideas", He tapped my shoulder and walked away.
After a while i heard his voice "Thanks buddy for valuable advice"





_______________________________________________________________________________

If you like my blog, kindly send me your feedback at following email address

info@askmaaz.com

Follow us at







No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Calendar - Happy New Year